Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vintage Teal Couch


I scored this Vintage couch and found it in a very ugly, faded condition. A couple of bottles of some soft fabric paint brought this tired couch back to life! I am sad to be selling it, but hopefully it finds a good home. In all disclosure, the fabric is somewhat "crunchy." After all, it has been painted. I have only used this couch as decoration so this hasn't bothered me. I would recommend this to be more of a decoration than an actual every-day use piece. I have several pillows to match, but you will have to buy them out of my cold, dead hands as they were expensive and cannot be found for sale anymore.

Here's the couch on display with the pillows. It's so pretty!!

Dimensions are kind of wonky since it's a kidney shaped couch, but here's my best attempt:
The width of the couch from arm to arm is about 91"
The height from the floor to the back is about 26"
The depth of the couch from the seat to back is about 36"

Vintage Couch is $40

With six (6) coordinating pillows: $160


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest!